Welcome to www.yllaslevi.com, the official website of Ylläs-Levi. Ylläs-Levi is a long distance cross country skiing race for both elite athletes, amateurs and recreational skiers co-produced by Oy Levi Events Ltd and W Sportsmedia AB.
By using this website or otherwise consenting to the data processing terms identified herein, you expressly consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. If we make any material changes to the policy, those changes will be posted here so that you are always aware of what personal information is collected, how that information is used and under what circumstances that information may be disclosed.
You agree that personal data relating to you may be anonymised and the anonymised data may be used by Oy Levi Events Ltd and W Sportsmedia AB and its partners in connection with the compilation of statistical information.
|Owner of Ylläs-Levi||Owner of Commercial Rights for Ylläs-Levi|
|Oy Levi Events Ltd||W Sportsmedia AB|
|Myllyjoentie 2||Ferkens Gränd 1|
|FI – 99130 Levi||SE-111 30 Stockholm|
|VAT no:||VAT no: SE556961278001|
|Contact: email@example.com||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Information we collect
We collect information about you and the computers or devices you use in various ways when you use our site. We collect personal information you provide to us or our Registration Partner (mika:timing GmbH). For instance, if you register for our event, we and/or applicable Registration Partner will collect your username, password, name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, gender, and other information you provide during registration. We also collect your credit card number, billing address, and other payment information if you purchase products or services on our site. We also collect information you provide us in newsletter sign-ups, feedback forms, emails, contests and surveys.
You acknowledge that our events may be televised, filmed and/or otherwise recorded and photographs and/or footage may be taken, all of which may capture your participation in any such event. By entering the event you grant us and those authorized by us the free and unfettered right to use such photographs, filming and recording for any purposes it deems reasonable including, but not limited to, publication, display, sale and distribution by means of film, television, radio, print media, internet, publicity material or any other new media now or in the future.
By entering our events, you accept and acknowledge that our official photography supplier may take photographs of you during your participation in an event. In this connection, by ticking the opt-in bow during registration, you accept, acknowledge and agree that:
– We and our official photography supplier may identify you in an image with reference to your bib number;
– We and our official photography supplier may advertise and sell photographs of you competing at the event on our website and our official photography supplier’s website; and
– Whilst such photographs are intended for purchase by you, your friends and your family (to commemorate your participation in an event), third parties may also purchase such photographs by entering your name or bib number in the search facility on our official photography supplier’s website.
Use of Information we collect
We use personal information and other information collected through our site and/or provided by Registration Partner for the purposes described in this Policy and disclosed to you on our site or in connection with our services. We may use your information to:
– Create and manage your account / Process and manage your event registration and participation, as well as provide you with timing and results from the event.
– Operate and improve our site, products and services.
– Customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
– Send you information about the event and other news about products and services offered by Oy Levi Events Ltd, W Sportsmedia AB and our partners.
– Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our site, products and services.
– Deliver targeted advertising messages to you on our site and elsewhere on the internet.
– Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
– Provide and deliver products and services you request.
– Process your event registration and participation in the event.
– Process your payment.
– Send you administrative information, including registration and event information, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates and support.